Chainweb is a braided, parallelized proof-of-work consensus mechanism that improves throughput and scalability while maintaining the security and integrity found in Bitcoin.
In 2020, Kadena's public blockchain performed a live network expansion from 10 chains to 20 chains. This doubled throughput, proving the networks's ability to scale in production to meet ever-higher demand.
- Article: Kadena’s Public Blockchain 101
- Whitepapers: Chainweb layer 1
- Article: How to scale a Proof of Work Blockchain
Resources for interacting with Kadena’s public blockchain are available here.
Pact is a human readable and Turing Incomplete smart contract language purpose-built for blockchains with powerful security features including full Formal Verification of user code, error messages, contract upgradability, support for interoperability, and strong permission and access control.
- Article: Safer, Smarter Contracts with Pact
- Whitepaper: Pact Smart Contract Language
- Documentation: Pact GitHub
- Documentation: Pact Language Reference
Resources for using Pact are available at the Public chain interaction page.
Resources for deploying Kuro are available at the Private chain deployment page.
With 20 chains, the Kadena blockchain platform achieves an industry-leading 480,000 transactions per second.
- Article: Kadena completes blockchain scaling to 480,000 TPS on 20 Chains
- Article: Kadena's layer 2 blockchain 101
- Whitepaper: Kuro layer 2
Resources for deploying Kuro are available at the Kuro layer 2 deployment page.