- Created and funded an account
- Performed multiple transactions
- Interacted with Mainnet and Testnet
- Used a gas station and signing API
- Used Block Explorer and Chainweaver
You are now familiar with the core concepts and tools for developing powerful and user-friendly applications with Kadena. Take your learning to the next level with any of these paths:
Follow a guided template to create a complete dApp with a React frontend.
Learn Pact, Kadena’s human-readable smart contract language.
Deepen your understanding of Pact and the Kadena ecosystem by following the Real World Pact core concepts guide and tutorial series, building from a testnet faucet to a DeFi lending platform.
Already have a dApp idea? Apply to our Developer Program to get technical and marketing support from Kadena.