Resources to start building on Kadena with Pact.
- Kadena developer quickstart: learn Kadena’s core concepts & tools for development in 15 minutes.
- Pact developer tutorials: Learn Pact's fundamental concepts through structured lessons and sample projects:
- Pact local queries: Describes how to use
localAPI endpoints to dry-run smart contracts using Mainnet data (Community contribution)
- Safe rotate and drain (example): Describes how to rotate an account’s key then transfer the account’s balance to another account (Community contribution)
- Safe transfer (example): Describes how to perform a safe transfer by requiring the recipient to also sign and return some KDA all within a single transaction (Community contribution)
- Deploy a module to Testnet using command line (example): (Community contribution)
- Kadena teaches: tutorial videos covering Chainweb and Pact core mechanisms.