Community Channel Leader
Community channels serve as a home for community members to discuss niche topics about Kadena or share news about Kadena not otherwise discussed in the main channel. To foster community growth on a more organic level, Kadena plans to help fund community channels by token awards to Community Channel Leaders who create the group and the community events.
- Member of Telegram or Discord for at least three months
- Must be active on Kadena’s social channels
- Community channel must be new and important in growing Kadena's brand
- Conceptualize and promote this new channel.
- Welcome new members to the community and ensure knowledge is kept up to date
- Actively engage with community members to develop new uses case and projects related to the Kadena platform or KDA.
- Moderate your community social channel for any fear, uncertainty, and doubt
- Follow and enforce Kadena's Code of Conduct within the community
- Refrain from posting and/or commenting language that involves speculation about Kadena’s token price
- $75 worth of KDA per month for their community channel
- Grants for community led events are given on an as-needed basis -- you can inquire more once you have been accepted